Monday, January 27, 2020

I'M IGNITED

Today in class we we're asked to share out our big question, mine being about how psychedelic mushrooms positively affect our mental health, and were asked to post about which ones we found most interesting and explain why. So here are my top 3:

1. Why are girls so complicated?

This one was particularly amusing to me because the reason we think the other gender is complicated is due to failure of communication. Relationships require lots of trust, communication, vulnerability, etc. so if you're not willing to put that in then its obviously coning to be a complicated relationship.

2. Is there life after death?

Honestly I hope not. I think about this question a lot and sometimes I spiral into a depressive episode and other times the thought of death is very comforting. I would like to think death is just eternal rest, but I'd like to think there is some form of afterlife, spirits, and deities.

3. Why do we conform to society's standards?

I think we conform to society's standards because everyones scared to stand out. I'm a person who, although not original, doesn't dress like your typical 2020 Santa Maria Valley high school student. I get constantly judged and told that people were scared of me until they met me and found out how nice I was. For the average person, this is something they fear. They fear being judged in a negative light so its just easier to look like everyone else. Of course this doesn't ring true for everyone, and this question definitely deserves more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GATSBY TEST CHAPTERS 1-4

Chapter 1:     1.) Why was Nick family so hesitant about him moving to New York?     2.) Who is Daisy and what is her relationship to Mr. ...